On Wed, 26 Oct 2011, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 7:02 PM, Sean C. Farley <s...@freebsd.org> wrote:
On Tue, 25 Oct 2011, Torfinn Ingolfsen wrote:

Hello,
It seems that the '-p' option of rfc doesn't work anymore:

*snip*

Thank you for the report.  I am not sure if this application is maintained elsewhere, but I could not find any new updates from the developer or anyone else that had forked it last night.

I did write a patch[1] against the port to use the data from the FTP server instead of the HTTP server.  The HTTP server provides XML by default and text if requested, however, the text is not the same format that rfc expects.

Let me know if it works for you--it works for me :), and I will try to update the port tonight with it.

*snip*

Yes - it works. Thanks a lot!

Thank you for testing it.  It is now committed.

Sean
--
s...@freebsd.org