I've just noticed recently that "make readmes" in ports is acting up
again (I reported a similar problem several months ago, which did get
fixed at the time).

Instead of generating a README.html at the top level, category level,
and individual packages level, only the top-level and category-level
files are being generated.  No README.html files are being generated at
the individual package level.

I saw (and reported) this same behavior about four months ago, and it
did, as I said, get fixed back then.  No idea why it's suddenly broken
again now.

Can anyone confirm that it's not just a local problem for me, that it
is indeed broken for everyone?

Thanks!

--
Conrad J. Sabatier