Am 23.01.2012 07:28 (UTC+1) schrieb Hiroki Sato:
Da Rock<freebsd-po...@herveybayaustralia.com.au>  wrote
   in<4f139c43.1050...@herveybayaustralia.com.au>:

fr>  I'm trying to contact the maintainer of the acroread ports to see if
fr>  they can put in a dependency on linux-f10-cups-libs for the ease of
fr>  use by general users, and to enable acceptance by the graphics
fr>  industry niche.

Cejka Rudolf<cej...@fit.vutbr.cz>  wrote
   in<20111102110904.ga...@fit.vutbr.cz>:

ce>    do you have plans to add support for cups printing from acroread9-9.4.2?

  I added CUPS support into both acroread8 and acroread9.  It seems
  working as far as I can check all versions in the ports tree, but
  please test them.  Thank you.

I can confirm that acroread9 does work with CUPS for a longer time now and it works well.

Rainer

-- Hiroki