(This is probably due to Admin Brain Failure - I know I've seen
(or heard about) this before, but _cannot_ remember how to fix it.)

        I have a machine running:

cups-{base,client}-1.5.0
firefox-10.0
seamonkey-2.7
opera-11.61

        When I print from the browser window under Opera, it comes out
as expected,
        When I print using FireFox or SeaMonkey, it shrinks everything
and prints it in the upper left-hand quadrant of the page.
        This has to be some mis-configuration ... somehwere.  Looking
all the places my brain supplies this morning doesn't find it.
        Help, somebody ... please?

                                Robert Huff