On 02/03/12 06:27, Conrad J. Sabatier wrote:
On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 17:03:50 +0100
Dominic Fandrey<kamik...@bsdforen.de>  wrote:

I need some linux libraries to throw in with a port of Eagle6.

I'm Linux illiterate, does anyone know a good source for all of
these:
- libpng14.so.14
- libssl.so.1.0.0
- libcrypto.so.1.0.0
- libjpeg.so.8

With good source I mean something that qualifies as a respectable
MASTER_SITE like some Linux distro that packs the right versions
of the libraries.

I'm afraid I might also need a different glibc version, but I'll
burn that bridge when I cross it.

Check /usr/ports/Mk/bsd.sites.mk for the definitions of all of the
Linux repositories used by the ports collection.

Better yet, run a google search for those libs - you also need to use linux f10 (fedora 10) as the distro, as that is what comes installed for the linuxulator.

Running through those sites looking for libs will be very time consuming and download hungry, and therefore not very productive. You'll need to know what rpm they're located in first.

For a first hint though, I'd say the ssl is in an openssl rpm, and crypto as well too probably.

HTH