On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 07:04:29PM -0700, Bob Frazier thus spake:
On 05/21/12 15:04, Jason Helfman so wittily quipped:

I am working on the following pr, and would like to get others approval to
the following patch:
http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh/files/pre-patch.txt

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/165994

This patch is fixing several use cases of SRC_BASE before it is defined.

(re: comms/uarduno port)

Now that I understand what the patch is for I totally agree, it should
be applied to comms/uarduno as well.  I believe I copied my port from
one of the others that had the 'bad logic' in it, so thanks for catching it.

Do I need to make the change or are you going to do it on your end?

Thanks so much! Committed.
Still working through the list :)
-jgh

--