Hi,

I am currently in the process of testing ATmail as a replacement to my currently running old Zimbra setup.

I would like to get rid of Linux and migrate my mail system onto FreeBSD.

However, for some reason the ATmail port isn't working.

I have contacted the port maintainer about it who told me that it would be fixed ASAP but I haven't heard anything since and trying to do a port upgrade didn't yield anything either.

My issue is that I keep getting this on the initial install:

*Deprecated*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in */usr/local/www/atmail/libs/PEAR/DB.php* on line *472*

*Deprecated*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in */usr/local/www/atmail/libs/PEAR/DB.php* on line *549*

*Deprecated*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in */usr/local/www/atmail/libs/PEAR/DB.php* on line *1204*

*Deprecated*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in */usr/local/www/atmail/libs/PEAR/PEAR.php* on line *569*

*Deprecated*: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in */usr/local/www/atmail/libs/PEAR/PEAR.php* on line *572*

*Strict Standards*: Non-static method DB::connect() should not be called statically in */usr/local/www/atmail/install/step2.php* on line *97*

*Strict Standards*: Non-static method DB::parseDSN() should not be called statically in */usr/local/www/atmail/libs/PEAR/DB.php* on line *522*

*Strict Standards*: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically in */usr/local/www/atmail/libs/PEAR/DB.php* on line *559*

*Strict Standards*: Non-static method DB::isError() should not be called statically in */usr/local/www/atmail/install/step2.php* on line *99*

*Warning*: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/atmail/libs/PEAR/DB.php:472) in */usr/local/www/atmail/install/index.php* on line *137*

I have tried changing both MySQL and PHP versions which didn't have any luck.

Current PHP version is 5.4 as 5.2 and 5.3 don't even display the index.php install page.

MySQL was 5.5 but now is 5.0.x from ports.

What can I do to get this working?

The version of ATmail is also quite old it seems as is version 5 (1.0.5), however ATmail 6 is out.......

Can anybody help me getting ATmail working?

Regards,

Kaya