Doug Barton wrote:
> Building texi2html without NLS results in this:
> texi2html
> Undefined subroutine &Locale::Messages::dgettext called at
> /usr/local/bin/texi2html line 29628.

Indeed, I can confirm that the application is currently unusable when
compiled without NLS support. Will report this upstream and remove the
without-nls option until I/they can come up with a fix.

> msgexec: warning: Locale charset "UTF-8" is different from
>                   input file charset "ASCII".
>                   Output of 'msgexec' might be incorrect.

This should be harmless as UTF-8 is a superset of ASCII; but it is
probably useful to enforce the ASCII character set during build.

> It would also be useful if you could make real options out of what you
> have in the file already.

Not sure what you mean by this: the options seem real enough.

Regards,
Johan