On 07/13/2012 12:39, Warren Block wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2012, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 12:10:25PM +0200, Olivier Smedts wrote:

Yes, this works. Libreoffice 3.5.4 builds and installs at the first
try with the clang assert patch and WITH_SYSTEM_CLANG.

Now Calc core dumps at me whereas it was working fine with 3.5.2, but
I think that's another problem.

Building with clang from ports on 9.0 amd64 and i386 (my desktops), I
try calc
and it works, could the segfault be related to the fix?

With the patch and base clang/llvm on two amd64 systems here,
'libreoffice --calc' shows the startup screen, then exits with status
139.  No core dump or anything, it just quits.  Other modules all seem
to work.

FWIW

The same happens for me on up-to-date current and libreoffice 3.5.4 built with clang from ports. The core file seems to be useless, and the DEBUG build is know to be broken :(

Florian