On Tue, 7 Aug 2012, the wise Ashish SHUKLA wrote:

Hi Marco,

The backtrace you posted doesn't reveal much. And since, I'm not able to reproduce it, it's hard for me to troubleshoot. I suggest posting this to emacs-devel[1] list, or filing a bug report with Emacs[2].

If it resolves for you with some diff, feel free to mention to me.

HTH

Hi Ashish,

Well it seems it had something to do with the FreeBSD base system. I use stable (problems) and you use release (no problem) so I just upgraded to a newer system. And guess what? Until now problem solved! So fingers crossed, and hoping it stays ok.

Thanks for all the help!

Regards,

Marco

--