Thank you, Baptiste and other for your work on pkgng. It's amazing.
I've got local repository up and running in less then an hour.

The only inconvenience is a necessity of bootstrapping clients. I've just installed pkg*tbz package from ftp.freebsd.org and run pkg2ng. I'm sure it could be done more transparent.