Olli Hauer:
Hi Jos,
it's easy, even quickly overseen DBD != BDB
AUTHN_DBD and DBD are SQL modules and this apache options are only valid if APR was build with MYSQL, PGSQL or SQLITE support. In the past we ask the user to specify if APR was build with SQL support, now the port checks the existence of lib/apr-util-1/apr_dbd_(mysql|pgsql|sqlite).so to see if APR was really build with SQL support. http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_dbd.html
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_authn_dbd.html
I am not a programmer, but what should I do to get rid of this situation? I do use Apache with MySQL and have recompiled APR with the right options.

kind regards,
Jos