Hi Mark,

thank you for your feedback!

Mark Linimon wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 04, 2013 at 11:11:54PM +0100, Michael Grünewald wrote:
>> The PRs used to be listed by portsmon but I recently
>> noticed they disappeared. [1]
> portsmon is running off of a stale mirror of the database.   I keep
> forgetting to go figure out the new mirror process.  I apologize.
As I just told b.f., I could not figure out that the behaviour I
observed was related to the security breach.

In spite of me maintaining some ports FreeBSD since over 10 years now (I
guess) I am not really aware of the handling of PRs.  Where can I read
more about this workflow?

Best Regards,
Michael