Thanks, Grub2 build successfully on my 9.1-RELEASE, but I was not able to
install it with grub-install.
It doesn't seem support setup from full ZFS root...
When I run grub-install /dev/da0, I get:
/usr/local/sbin/grub-bios-setup: warning: your core.img is unusually large. It
won't fit in the embedding area.
usr/local/sbin/grub-bios-setup: error: filesystem 'zfs' doesn't support block
list.

Cordially
Q. Schwerkolt