Nick,

I have just installed netdot from the port on FreeBSD 9.1 REL and as
soon as I try to log into the web console, I get an error relating to
netdot.accessright not existing. Googling, it seems that this is fixed
in v 1.0.3. Is there any way of fixing an installation of v 1.0.2?

Steve.

Steve Burton
Network Manager

Shepherd Group Built Environment
Frederick House, Fulford Road, York, Y010 4EA
(T) 01904 660 391 (F) 01904 610 256  (M) 07801 214 009
(W): www.shepherd-group.com

Shepherd Group Built Environment is a member of Shepherd Building Group.
Shepherd Building Group Ltd is a company registered in England and
Wales; Company Number: 653663. Registered Address: Huntington House,
Jockey Lane, Huntington, York, YO32 9XW.
The views or opinions present in this e-mail are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. The e-mail
and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
solely for the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender. Whilst
every care has been taken to check this outgoing e-mail for viruses it
is seen as your responsibility to check and sweep it, and any
attachments, for viruses on receipt