On 02/21/13 21:07, Michael Gmelin wrote:
On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 20:36:45 -0600
"Joseph A. Nagy, Jr" <jnagyjr1...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 02/21/13 19:45, Bernt Hansson wrote:
2013-02-22 02:18, Joseph A. Nagy, Jr skrev:
Is anyone else having an issue with enigmail-1.4.6 (re)building
with mail/thunderbird even though it's not selected? I"ve had it
not selected for two updates now and it's still listed in add-ons.
I'm wanting to try the one from addons.mozilla.org but I can't
enable it with 1.4.6 installed concurrently.

Have you tried:

cd mail/thunderbird && make rmconfig && make
No, but after multiple svn updates and one or two complete ports tree
removals between builds, I was hoping it wasn't necessary.

If you say "ports tree removal", does that include /var/db/ports/*?

No, just an 'rm -rf /usr/ports/*'

--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt