On 03/15/13 12:21, Baptiste Daroussin wrote:
On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 12:03:08PM +0100, Daniel Thiele wrote:
On 03/14/13 23:04, Johan van Selst wrote:
Hi Mitja,

ajtiM wrote:
In ports is texinfo-5.1 update but whenever is texinfo new version
(update) I have a problem:
print/texinfo-5.1 confilcts with texi2html-5.0 (installs files into
the same place.
Problematic: /usr/local/share/texinfo/init/book.init

This is curious: texinfo does not install this book.init file; and
neither port seems to mention a potential conflict in the port Makefile.

Could this be a left-over warning from an old version? Are other people
seeing this problem as well?

I also see this problem. I am experiencing this on a freshly installed
system, so no updating of any of the two ports is involved. texi2html
was installed first and seems to install a couple of init files in
TEXINFODIR. An installation of texinfo then fails with

===>   Registering installation for texinfo-5.1.20130313 as automatic
Installing texinfo-5.1.20130313...pkg: texinfo-5.1.20130313 conflicts
with texi2html-5.0_1,1 (installs files into the same place).
Problematic file: /usr/local/share/texinfo/init/book.init
*** [fake-pkg] Error code 70

although the conflicting file is not listed in texinfo's pkg-plist.

Regards,
Daniel

Ok I'll try to reproduce, and fix pkgng is the bug comes from pkgng or come back
with an explanation

But do not expect something before next week.

regards
Bapt

Thanks for looking into it. If you need any assistance or more information, just drop me a line.

Regards,
Daniel