On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Michael Gmelin <free...@grem.de> wrote:

> I was mostly talking about DOCS, I (poorly) chose NLS as an additional
> example to show how multiple groups could work. Usually NLS is a
> true global option.

NLS is global option only for people with en_* locale, who, therefore,
just don't see the pain produced by it.  DOCS are just a space on HDD.
 But localized names of image filters, tools & Co in GIMP -- it's just
a barrier to use books and other knowledge sources.  And I don't say
just about stupid eye-blow errors in translations, when results of
automatic merge went in the release and the wild without even fast
looking through by the someone, who has that language as native.

--
Andrew W. Nosenko <andrew.w.nose...@gmail.com>