On 2013-09-30 12:47 PM, Mike Jakubik wrote:
Hello,

I am unable to compile the new DRI, i am using the new xorg here,
below is the error.

clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-fno-builtin-memcmp'
  CC       i915_debug.lo
clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-fno-builtin-memcmp'
i915_debug.c:831:18: warning: comparison of unsigned expression >= 0
is always true [-Wtautological-compare]
          stream.offset >= 0)
1 warning generated.
  CC       i915_debug_fp.lo
clang: warning: argument unused during compilation: '-fno-builtin-memcmp'
  CC       i915_fragprog.lo

OK, so i forgot to check /usr/ports/UPDATING for these sweeping changes, thankfully i have a spare laptop as this broke my workstation, it is now recompiling over a hundred ports.

There is a small typo in UPDATING however, "pkg_delete -f libGl-\* dri-\*" should be "pkg_delete -f libGL-\* dri-\*", the l in libGL needs to be uppercase.

Thanks.