RELEASE_9_2_0 was tagged four hours ago. I hope there will be binaries built from this tag.

I actually tried running the pre-tagged 9.2-release ports and ran into some library dependency issues. I chalked it up to being premature on the release and so I reverted to 9.1-release ports. I've been waiting quietly for actual post-tagged ports to be built.

The ports built on releng are not release ports. I know the distinction may be small depending on the number of changes from the build date to the release tag date. The timing of the build and tag represent a completely new process. I've historically depended on the quality control of the release process to maintain a coherent system. I also stopped rolling my own several years ago.

Thanks,
Jason