On 11/8/2013 12:58, Brendan Fabeny wrote:
> On 11/7/13, Michael Grünewald <michael.grunew...@laposte.net> wrote:
>> John Marino wrote:
>>
>>> I was thinking the holdup was on your end,[…]
>>> Has the whole thing stalled?  11 months to get a PR through when the
>>> submitter is responsive seems excessive to me, maybe somebody else
>>> should take over the PR if bf@ is too busy.
>>
>> It looks like it is stalled. It would actually nice if someone else
>> would take care of that PR[1] but before this, I certainly need to take
>> care of removing this NO_STAGE flag.  It is probably unproblematic, I
>> did not study this staging functionality yet.

Frankly, I think it's way more important to get OCAML updated than
support staging.  If the PR you have is good sans staging, then I'd
propose to commit that ASAP, and a new PR could be opened to add stage
support.  (in order words, the last of stage support should not block
the maintenance of an existing port)

John