Am 2014-01-15 22:04, schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa:
Dima Panov <flu...@freebsd.org> writes:

14.01.14, 9:29, Peter Klett ?????:
Hi,

I'm currently trying to compile the nogui version of
net-p2p/retroshare which has a dependency to libssh-0.5.4. In its
Makefile it includes -lssh and -lssh_threads but the later is not
build / installed by libssh.

[skip]

Please update. libssh-0.5.5_1 installs both standard and threaded libs.

This is interesting. I ended up trying to find why this was the case and it seems to be us passing -DTHREADS_HAVE_PTHREAD_ARG and libssh checking
for the wrong variable to decide whether to build libssh_threads.so.

I've sent some patches upstream in
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.network.ssh.libssh.general/1389

If I build the libssh library with your patches I can successfully link
and the error does not occure anymore.

Thank you for your work, are there any estimates when we could expect them
to occur in the port?