On 01/17/14 14:17, Mike Jakubik wrote:

Just wanted to let everyone know this compiles and works perfect for me on 10.0-PRE. The only issue I have is with the vboxwebsrv rc.d script, when I try to start it nothing happens, no errors, however manually running vboxwebsrv -b does the job. Thanks to everyone that's worked on this port, hopefully it will be committed soon.

Sigh, guess I spoke too soon. This just happened while copying a large file from a shared folder to a raw disk partition. Restarted and repeated the operation but it worked fine this time.

Jan 17 16:25:01 bigjail kernel: pid 95177 (VBoxHeadless), uid 0: exited on signal 11 (core dumped)