Hi Ruslan,

I most certainly will (providing that it actually works)! :) Once it's verified, I'll submit the PR.

On 02/14/2014 02:21 PM, Ruslan Makhmatkhanov wrote:
Janky Jay, III wrote on 15.02.2014 01:16:
Hello Greg,

     Simply editing the Makefile and the distinfo file inside the
net-im/pidgin-sipe directory worked fine for me. I did the following:

1) Edit Makefile
   a) Changed PORTVERSION from 1.13.1 to 1.18.0
   b) Removed the PORTREVISION line

2) After editing the Makefile, I ran
   a) make makesum (to update the distinfo file)
   b) make all install clean

     Pidgin now connects without any issues using the Office
Communicator protocol. I've also attached a patch for the port if you'd
rather use that. If it works for you, I'll submit the patch to PR. Just
let me know.

Regards,
Janky Jay, III

Great! Would you please submit your patch to GNATS PR?