On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 11:19:02PM -0500, Adam McDougall wrote:
> I know you mentioned UPDATING 20131216, but I suspect you are tripping
> over the 20140107 entry.  The quick pkg set commands will probably solve
> this.  Sometimes it is hard to determine the right combination of
> actions to take from UPDATING if some time has passed; most entries are
> written assuming your installed ports match the ports tree by that date.

Now that you point that out, it does seem likely, as I hadn't switched
the system to pkg at that date, so the stated action was ... well, moot
(at the time).

And now textproc/clucene-qt4 & devel/qt4-testlib have been re-installed,
apparently succesfully.  (www/webkit-qt4 will take a bit longer than I
can hold my breath.... :-})

Thanks, both to you & to Matthew D. Fuller.

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill                              da...@catwhisker.org
Taliban: Evil cowards with guns afraid of truth from a 14-year old girl.