Hello,

On 02/17/2014 12:44 PM, Kevin Oberman wrote:
On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:05 AM, Marko Cupać <marko.cu...@mimar.rs> wrote:

Hi,

for some time now I am using this great amiga emulator:
http://fs-uae.net/

It compiles and runs fine on FreeBSD, no need for any patches.

Is there a chance we could see it in ports tree? Unfortunately I am not
skilled enough to make a port (meaning I never made one).

If it just compiles and runs with no changes, you can probably make the
port quite easily. Take  look at the "Porter's Handbook" at:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/porters-handbook (or the
URL for the language you prefer of those available).
It's pretty easy to do a "simple port" and it looks like that is all that
this is.

Be sure to install ports-mgmt/portlint and run it on you port before
submitting it. And be patient. The ports committers are rather swamped ATM
and things are taking a bit longer than usual. (OK, quite a bit longer.)

Also, don't forget to include any of the relevant licensing that comes with this software. It appears to be GPLv2 (along with some other incorporated licensing) that could make certain individuals a bit "bitchy" if it's excluded.

Regards,
Janky Jay, III