On 03/17/14 21:56, A.J. 'Fonz' van Werven wrote:
[Added CC to freebsd-tex@]

Naram Qashat wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am attempting to update the devel/doxygen port to 1.8.6 (something that I
should've done some time back). The port is successful in every way EXCEPT
if support for PDF docs is enabled. I basically get the following when it
comes up to ./langhowto.tex:

! LaTeX Error: Environment longtable undefined.

I currently have the teTeX ports installed, but I do believe I tried this
with the TeXLive ports as well and had the same problem. I have
/usr/local/share/texmf-dist/tex/latex/tools/longtable.sty from
teTeX-texmf-3.0_9, so I'm at a loss as to why this is happening. Upstream
hasn't been able to help either. So if there are any TeX gurus out there who
would know how to fix this, I'd love to know so I can get the port updated.

Thanks,
Naram Qashat

The texmf-dists of teTeX and Tex Live are supposed to be compatible, so
that *should* not be the problem.

It's probably not as simple as this, but I'll ask anyway: have you tried
the following?
# texconfig-sys rehash

AvW

I hadn't tried that, but I did that just now and I still get the same error. Would've been nice if it had been that simple. :P

Thanks,
Naram Qashat