I asked prior to this post about how to solve an issue with PKGNG when updating
port
11-wm/windowmaker, since I'm not subscriber of the list, please CC me.

The problem ist that pkgng fails on a CURRENT box (FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #1
r268457: Wed
Jul  9 13:32:22 CEST 2014 amd64) on a most recent ports tree to update port
11-wm/windowmaker and ends up corrupted when updating the SQLite database:

[...]
===>  Installing for windowmaker-0.95.5_4
===>   Registering installation for windowmaker-0.95.5_4
Installing windowmaker-0.95.5_4...pkg-static: sqlite: foreign key constraint
failed
*** Error code 70
[...]

The port is compiled and installed, but the housekeeping fails.

I haven't found any solution in the web regarding this issue. How is this
solvable?

Is there a way to have a look at what foreign key the pkgng/sqlite software is
complaining
about? I tried recompiling and reinstalling everything requested by windowmaker
and
moreover, but it didn't help much.

Thanks in advance and please CC me.

Oliver