On 08/02/14 02:27, Bryan Drewery wrote:
Agreed it is not a pkg problem, nor a portupgrade problem.

libreoffice is not directly depending on libgcrypt so it was not
rebuilt. Only direct dependencies are rebuilt. But this is not really
the problem. The problem is that Libreoffice seems to be doing something
special by building its own libxsltfilterlo.so into its own directory.
So the libxslt rebuild had no idea about it. It's not a file actually
provided by libxslt.

# pkg info -l libxslt|grep /usr/local/lib
         /usr/local/lib/libexslt.a
         /usr/local/lib/libexslt.la
         /usr/local/lib/libexslt.so
         /usr/local/lib/libexslt.so.8
         /usr/local/lib/libxslt.a
         /usr/local/lib/libxslt.la
         /usr/local/lib/libxslt.so
         /usr/local/lib/libxslt.so.2

Note the lack of libxsltfilterlo.so.

I'd say the instructions were lacking. My guess is a small handfull of
people realize what's going on here and none of the other committers do.
So it's very likely that many UPDATING entries need special libreoffice
care as well and have not had it documented. I.e., every dependency of
libreoffice would require rebuilding libreoffice.

I'm not sure what this program/ dir is, perhaps some cache. It would be
safer to have it disabled so this special care is not needed.

Thanks for the explanation.

 bye
        av.