Hello!

Am 13.09.2014 um 02:08 schrieb Stavros Patiniotis:
Hello,

I’ve been trying to work out why logging via syslog does not function
and found that fail2ban has a hard coded socket for the syslog daemon
which is not BSD compatible. Here is a patch to resolve, otherwise pass
it upstream to have the project make it a configuration directive.

Thank you for finding that. I've never used fail2ban with log files only.

I will pass it upstream but I don't know when 0.9.1 will come out.
So in the meantime I will make a patch for FreeBSD, there are some more small issues waiting to be fixed.

Best regards

Christoph