On 11/6/2014 8:35 PM, Freddie Cash wrote:
I know there was talk about it in the recent past, but has the "export the
svn revision of the ports tree used to build packages" feature been added
to the repo metadata? That would eliminate a lot of the issues associated
with mixing ports and packages, as one could use the same ports tree
locally as was used to build official packages.

Seconded. Please, PLEASE implement this. It would mean that I could run poudrerie off the same ports tree as the public repo and overlay customized packages without worrying about dependency version conflicts.