On 01/15/15 20:35, Russell L. Carter wrote:
Greetings,

amd64 stable/10, updated across the failure.

I've been watching a poudriere build failure with graphics/libfpx for
several days now and investigated, and it is a curious failure.  Some
advice solicited on the fix.

With an updated poudriere world, and an updated outside r277194
stable/10 world, graphics/libfxp fails with:

I just settled down to work on this and I see that libfxp is now
fixed and wdm and emacs-devel are alive again.

I would love to learn what the problem was so that I can debug this
sort of thing for myself quicker in the future.  (pointer to relevant
commit would be great!)

Many thanks for the fix!
Russell