On Tuesday, 28 July 2015 22:05:54 Bartłomiej Rutkowski wrote:
> I've checked how linux does it and it seems they're (at least Debian)
doing
> static linking - that would fix the issue, whatever it is. Can you adjust
> the port to do the static instead of dynamic linking binary?

```
# cd /usr/local/bin

# rm pypy

# ln ../pypy-2.6/bin/pypy

# ls -l pypy

-rwxr-xr-x  2 root  wheel  5152 Jul 28 22:10 pypy

# pypy

Shared object "libpypy-c.so" not found, required by "pypy"

# `which pypy`

Shared object "libpypy-c.so" not found, required by "pypy"
```

I had a look at Debian and they seem to have quite a large patchset
applied to pypy.  Perhaps they patch it to make it work?

Based on the documentation from pypy it appears they think a symlink
should work.

Regards