On 02/04/16 02:23, Torsten Zuehlsdorff wrote:
On 03.02.2016 22:03, William A. Mahaffey III wrote:

*Eeeeeek* (RTFM), I use pkg by default, ports only when necessary
(graphite for gcc5, flash for firefox/opera, etc.), so I am not as
familiar w/ ports ai I should be :-/ ....

If you need individual options for ports more often for more than one pc have a look at poudriere.

I have a poudriere server building all my pkg-packages with the different options my different servers need. This allows me to stay with pkg at the single server and have full flexibility in management of my ports.

Greetings,
Torsten

Roger that, for now I will stay where I am, all I need on that box (dev-box) is gcc5+graphite. I need flash (only) on this box (daily driver), might need some other stuff in the future, I'll look @ poudriere then. Thanks.

--

        William A. Mahaffey III