Thanks, that resolves the issue.

Is their a way to set the default DB version with make.conf? I tried using:

DEFAULT_VERSIONS+=bdb=4.8

That didn't work.

I have about 50+ custom ports (crypto currency wallets need DB 4.8) that use this option and rather than manually set the DB version for each one, I'd like to see if I can set it globally so when I'm ready to upgrade to DB 5.3, I don't have to go back and change them all.

On 4/27/2016 5:04 AM, Mathieu Arnold wrote:

+--On 26 avril 2016 22:24:34 -0400 Daniel Morante <dan...@morante.net>
wrote:
| I have the following in a port Makefile:
|
| USE_BDB=    yes
| WANT_BDB_VER=    48

Mmm, WANT_BDB_VER is not supported any more, like the commit says, use
USES=bdb:48.