On 8/26/2016 7:33 AM, Konstantin Belousov wrote:

===>   Registering installation for dialog4ports-0.1.6
Installing dialog4ports-0.1.6...
Child process pid=6648 terminated abnormally: Bus error
*** Error code 138

Stop.

        ... and pkg-static drops a core file.
        I get this (with different pids) for _every_ port on "make install".
        Never seen this before.  Google offered no possible causes.
        "Bus error" means a memory violation - and I have no idea how to
proceed.  The core file has no debugging symbols, making a backtrace
useless.

Let me guess, you have (NFSv4) ACLs enabled somewhere.  The HEAD was
supposedly fixed in r304075, but the change still was not merged to
stable/11.

        Yes, on the filesystem that holds WRKDIRPREFIX.
        Is it as simple as that?   (And is there a PR number?)

                Boggled at the simplicity,

                        Robert Huff