On 10/26/16 03:56, David Demelier wrote:
On 10/26/2016 09:32 AM, Kurt Jaeger wrote:
Hi!

I think unless FreeBSD makes explicit antichrist statement, there is
no problem having a daemon mascot. I have never heard any religious
problem so far. Or then I missed something.
Approx. 20 years ago (?), some FreeBSD developer with a old-style
logo on a t-shirt was asked to leave some saloon in Texas
because the logo suggested that they worship the antichrist.
Brilliant ! :-)
There was a job (in rec.humor.funny?) about it 8-}

That's why this reference to the demon logo is made 8-}

I have an autographed T Shirt by the artist - Phil Foglio. Who also did the artwork for the MythAdventures (Graphic Novel) as well as others. When asked for an update at one of the San Diego Comic Cons, he just laughed hysterically and then politely said 'No!'

See http://www.studiofoglio.com/ for examples of his work.

--
Patrick Powell                 Astart Technologies
papow...@astart.com            1530 Jamacha Rd, Suite X