On 05/05/2017 11:27, Mathieu Arnold wrote:
Le 05/05/2017 à 12:20, Baptiste Daroussin a écrit :
On Fri, May 05, 2017 at 12:17:06PM +0200, Mathieu Arnold wrote:
Le 05/05/2017 à 08:16, Franco Fichtner a écrit :
On 4. May 2017, at 10:20 AM, Mathieu Arnold <m...@freebsd.org> wrote:

If you went as far as being able to create a pull request, you can do a
git show HEAD or git diff origin/trunk...HEAD and submit that in the
FreeBSD PR as well.
It's pretty easy to extract the diff from a PR on GitHub, just append
".diff", and ".patch" works too, but gives the full git commit history:

https://github.com/freebsd/freebsd-ports/pull/62.diff
Yes, I am aware of that, the problem with github pull requests is that
they are outside of the FreeBSD bug report process, they do not get
assigned to maintainers, nobody notices them, they just stay there, and
get obsolete.
There have been 61 before, yes, I closed a lot because they were
obsolete because it is outside of our process and nobody noticed them,
and for the rest either asked the submitter to open a PR on our
bugzilla, or opened one myself.

I made a script which is a few lines of shell that converts pull requests to
phabricator reviews automatically.

I have handed it to some of the phabricator admins, I hope it will be progress
soon.

Please, do not do that.

Phabricator is for code review, not bug reports.  It all ends up in our
repository, but Phabricator does not have any maintainer notification
like Bugzilla has.
robak@ has a script that does pull-request -> bugzilla, and it has been
waiting for months for someone with access to do something about it.
Pull requests are not bug reports, that would issues.

IMO PR -> phabricator would be best match.

    Regards
    Steve