On 05/15/17 14:57, Ruslan Makhmatkhanov wrote:
Rodrigo Osorio wrote on 05/14/2017 15:16:
Hi,

I have a bunch of nodejs ports to add, most of them as dependencies,
and I wonder if we can find a naming standard like adding 'node' or
'node-js' prefix in the name ; I personally prefer 'node'.

As a result a port who install the node package xxx will be named 'node-xxx'

Does it sounds good to you ?

Thanks for your time,

-- rodrigo

Am I right they will be actually installed with npm? If so, it would make sense to name them npm-<package>, like rubygems installed packages.

Hi Ruslan,

That sounds good to me, if everyone agrees we can move this way.

-- rodrigo