Mathieu Arnold wrote on 2017/07/03 13:38:
Le 02/07/2017 à 21:06, Adam Weinberger a écrit :
On 26 Jun, 2017, at 7:54, Miroslav Lachman <000.f...@quip.cz> wrote:

Vanilla Hsu wrote on 2017/05/16 01:37:
I got the same problem too, but after update to 2.5-rc2, all issues gone.

maybe you can try to update to 2.5-rc2 (2.5 not yet released) by yourself.
Opening this again. I downgraded to 2.3 in the meantime but I had a hope that
2.5 will be fine - it is not. Event final 2.5 exhibits the same symptoms as 2.4
on my machines and doesn't show innocent lines of text file.

Does 2.5 work for you or anybody else without issues? What is you tmux.conf? (I
tried it with empty but still have this problem)
I encountered the same problem, and it disappeared after I exported:

TERM=xterm-256color
LANG=en_US.UTF-8

In particular, make sure that LANG specifies UTF-8.

Mmmm, yes, upstream removed non UTF-8 support a version or to ago. So,
you have to use UTF-8 everywhere you use tmux.

I talked to tmux developer. He confirms the changes but stated:

" You can't rely on the terminal scrollback to be complete when running in full terminal applications like tmux. Use tmux copy mode instead."

https://github.com/tmux/tmux/issues/984

So I am stuck on versi 2.3 forever - I need "old" scrolling for my workflow very often.

Miroslav Lachman