On 08/19/17 06:01, David Wolfskill wrote:
In fairness, this may be an "apple vs. orange" comparison.  But it's
fairly unusual (in my experience) for poudriere to fail to build a port,
but when it's a port that I had just built successfully (using
portmaster) on my laptop... well, I thought it was worth mentioning.

What version is fails on?

gtk+-2.x/ctkgridlicense.c:42:10: fatal error: 'dbus/dbus.h' file not found
#include <dbus/dbus.h>
1 error generated.

It builds in poudriere 11.1 amd64 for me.

This means that it requires DBus at compile time, and it isn't in BUILD_DEPENDS:

BUILD_DEPENDS=${LOCALBASE}/dbus/dbus.h:devel/dbus

Yuri