30.09.2017 20:06, Kevin Oberman пишет:

As a result, I am no longer able to track HEAD and, if the issue is not
resolved in some manner before 11 support ends, will be forced to move from
FreeBSD after an using it for over 2 decades. I certainly hope that this is
not what happens.

Is it absolutely necessary to be so overdramatic ? synth is rather young project and it's failure was very probable - written on long dead language and supported by 1 person. It can't even be replacement for portmaster as contains only preliminary support if port options.

You can use COMPAT11 on CURRENT as workaround for ADA issue, but this is a dead end anyway - synth doesn't look supported anymore, especially with FLAVORS on horizon.