Lars Engels wrote:
On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 09:09:39AM +1100, Dave Horsfall wrote:
On Sun, 10 Dec 2017, Adam Weinberger wrote:

DMA is a phenomenal program and is totally sufficient for a large
percentage of our user-base. I wasn’t aware of the lack of .forward
support, and I completely agree that that’s a very detrimental omission.
What about its spam filtering, such as /etc/mail/access and DNSBLs etc?

pkg install $some_spam_filtering_software_of_your_choice

That's not what belongs into base.

He didn't say spam filtering software. Sendmail in base may be neutered, but it includes basic access controls and spam filtering rules. Does the Dragonfly Mail Agent?

Personally I think if you remove Sendmail you should not replace it with something else... but then FreeBSD is not about what I want or what the users want anymore.

Michelle