When trying to get Mailman going (and seeing what looked like several updates in quick succession), I completely cleaned it out, waited a bit for any more updates, installed the package, waited a bit for any more updates, and I was hoping that this would go away:

    Checking for packages with mismatched checksums:
    mailman-2.1.25: /usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.py
    mailman-2.1.25: /usr/local/mailman/Mailman/Defaults.pyc

No configuration whatsoever was done; I merely installed the package and waited for any more updates to arrive.

So, what can I do about it?