Michael Osipov wrote on 2020/02/24 20:35:
Am 2020-02-24 um 19:10 schrieb Miroslav Lachman:

Looking at your sample code and the website, there are several issues:

* The resource employs mixed site content HTTPS loads HTTP. Firefox blocks this, I guess WebKit blocks it too.
* Result: Droid Sans is not loaded [1], like the CSS
* The CSS has this:
body {
  font-family: 'Droid Sans','Lucida Grande',sans-serif;
  line-height: 1.125em;
  color: #444; }

Lucida Grande isn't there either. It must choke somewhere.

See also

frame #10: 0x00000008039cf92c libQt5WebKit.so.5`WebCore::CSSParser::parseSystemFont

I assume it does some fopen() and chokes on when looking for sans-serif replacement.

Can you run the application with truss? We should see the fopen() and shortly after the crash. Upload the truss output.

I tried it on simpler website on HTTP without external fonts etc. but it is still crashing

Example JS code and truss output is on hastebin
https://hastebin.com/sizefupiki.pl

No fopen found there :(

I installed webfonts in the meantime without any effect.

Miroslav Lachman