On 06/04/2020 10:25, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
On 2020-04-06 11:19, Grzegorz Junka wrote:

Of course I can recompile the kernel and world using GENERIC kernel config, that at least would compile all modules that aren't normally compiled with GENERIC.

I just want to rule out some things, so if you can try this manually would be great.

--HPS

This brings me back to your previous suggestion to build and install 12-stable kernel instead of release. That wouldn't work unless I also compiled gpu-firmware-kmod and drm-fbsd12.0-kmod on the same host, not in poudriere?

Recompiling kernel/world with GENERIC should be quite easy, but if that still doesn't work, I guess the next step would be to reconfigure poudriere to use the /usr/src or even kernel/world from the host.

Thank you for your help so far

GrzegorzJ