Quoting Thomas Gude <thg...@googlemail.com> (from Fri, 9 Apr 2021 12:11:19 +0200):

Hi netchild,

I am happily using the openhab2 port on my FreeBSD home server. The openHAB guys have released the new 3.0 version quite some time ago and I am wondering if you (or anyone else) have plans for (or are even already working on) a port for FreeBSD. Would be nice to get your feedback or thoughts on this.

Frank Preusser (in CC) has send me an openhab 3 port. I didn't had the possibility to have a look at this. The last thing I remember is that there were some issues still left (IIRC some java error). I'm not sure if it migrates the openhab2 config. With openhab2 there was an update script to update from a previous version of openhab2. I had to ... sort of replace ... it with something similar, no idea how openhab-3 is doing this. I just remember that in the release notes it was mentioned that they renamed from "openhab2" to "openhab".

Bye,
Alexander.
--
http://www.Leidinger.net alexan...@leidinger.net: PGP 0x8F31830F9F2772BF