i have been an avid freeBSD fan for 3 years now, i loved your product so damn
much that today i went out and got a tattoo of the freeBSD demon on my arm. I
just love the way it turned out! i might just have to do a whole arm full of
tattoos dedicated to your product! i just wanted to email you telling you how
much i love this product! And by the way, if you ever need an avid supporter to
do a magazine or anything, your welcome to use me and my tattoo! Thanks!
-Nate-