At 2002-07-16T08:00:54Z, RichardH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> It will all work properly if you quit using belkin KVM's, they are too
> expensive.

...or try using the more expensive Belkin KVMs.  I have a Belkin F1DS104T
USB KVM.  It remaps USB and PS/2 keyboards to either USB or PS/2 outputs
(selectable per-machine).  It also emulates an a "live" keyboard and mouse
at all times for all machines hooked to it, so you can boot one host while
you're actively working on another.

I've had it for about 6 months, and to this day, I've never had a single
lost signal on any of my USB or PS/2, Linux or FreeBSD hosts.  I love it.
--
Kirk Strauser
The Strauser Group - http://www.strausergroup.com/