Hi All,

        I was looking through the kernel config and boot config files to see if I could tweak a few settings, and something grabbed me.  It was the boot splash.  So I've got a few questions to ask of you.

1.    For how long does the boot splash stay active for?  Is it just through the kernel startup or is it right through the boot up process (like Linux-Mandrake).

2.    I downloaded the 4.6-mini iso image.  It doesn't seem like that there is any artwork on the CD.  Is there any place that we can download artwork for FreeBSD, or will I have to go to something like www.kde-look.org (shudder - only Linux stuff).

3.    Is there updated information to set it up?  I can do it myself, but if I'm trying to get Linux coverts (2 so far) to work it, it could get tricky.

I don't know how to put this, but every time I tell someone about the similarities between Gentoo Linux and FreeBSD, they all want to try FreeBSD after using Gentoo.  FreeBSD seems like the next logical step up from Gentoo.  Anyway, eep up the good work, and I'm definitely looking forward to FreeBSD 5.x.

Craig